Rosie O'Donnell talks to Diane Sawyer once again on Primetime Thursday
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 19 2002 12:00 AM ET
Rosie O'Donnell returns to Primetime Thursday for another conversation with Diane Sawyer on Thursday, this time talking about O'Donnell's pain over losing her mother to breast cancer when Rosie was 10 years old and about O'Donnell's efforts to mix her career with her "real life." Also on tonight's show, Sawyer will update the situation regarding Florida's ban on adoptions by gays and lesbians. Check local listings or visit www.ABC.com for schedule information.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- REPORT: Bisexuals Face Biphobia at Doctor's Office, LGBT Groups