Rosie O'Donnell talks to Diane Sawyer once again on Primetime Thursday
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 18 2002 11:00 PM ET
Rosie O'Donnell returns to Primetime Thursday for another conversation with Diane Sawyer on Thursday, this time talking about O'Donnell's pain over losing her mother to breast cancer when Rosie was 10 years old and about O'Donnell's efforts to mix her career with her "real life." Also on tonight's show, Sawyer will update the situation regarding Florida's ban on adoptions by gays and lesbians. Check local listings or visit www.ABC.com for schedule information.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment