Rosie O'Donnell talks to Diane Sawyer once again on Primetime Thursday
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 19 2002 12:00 AM ET
Rosie O'Donnell returns to Primetime Thursday for another conversation with Diane Sawyer on Thursday, this time talking about O'Donnell's pain over losing her mother to breast cancer when Rosie was 10 years old and about O'Donnell's efforts to mix her career with her "real life." Also on tonight's show, Sawyer will update the situation regarding Florida's ban on adoptions by gays and lesbians. Check local listings or visit www.ABC.com for schedule information.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- Florida Man Fired for Saying He'll Wed His Dog Because of Same-Sex Marriage
- Where Are 1.5 Million Missing Black Men?
- 15 More Queers and Allies to Watch in 2015
- Op-ed: Will GOP Candidates Sign NOM’s 2016 Hate Pledge?