Rosie O'Donnell talks to Diane Sawyer once again on Primetime Thursday
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 19 2002 12:00 AM ET
Rosie O'Donnell returns to Primetime Thursday for another conversation with Diane Sawyer on Thursday, this time talking about O'Donnell's pain over losing her mother to breast cancer when Rosie was 10 years old and about O'Donnell's efforts to mix her career with her "real life." Also on tonight's show, Sawyer will update the situation regarding Florida's ban on adoptions by gays and lesbians. Check local listings or visit www.ABC.com for schedule information.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Has Gaga Lost the Gays?
- Philly: Catholic High School Fires Basketball Coach for Connection to Antigay Beating
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- Jon Stewart Remembers When The NFL's Biggest Distraction Was a Gay Player
- Op-ed: The Trouble With Teen Wolf