Rosie O'Donnell talks to Diane Sawyer once again on Primetime Thursday
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 19 2002 12:00 AM ET
Rosie O'Donnell returns to Primetime Thursday for another conversation with Diane Sawyer on Thursday, this time talking about O'Donnell's pain over losing her mother to breast cancer when Rosie was 10 years old and about O'Donnell's efforts to mix her career with her "real life." Also on tonight's show, Sawyer will update the situation regarding Florida's ban on adoptions by gays and lesbians. Check local listings or visit www.ABC.com for schedule information.
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Omar Sharif Jr. Featured on Arabic TV News
- Living Trans, From Iran to New York City
- Six Stabbed at Jerusalem Pride March