Winkler exec-produces amid changes on Hollywood Squares
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 27 2002 12:00 AM ET
Henry Winkler, TV's long-ago Fonzie from Happy Days, has signed on to executive-produce Hollywood Squares, following the departure of Whoopi Goldberg as executive producer and center square. Winkler, who has a successful track record as executive producer on numerous shows, will team with Michael Levitt to revamp the syndicated game show. Changes announced by distributors CBS Enterprises and King World include replacing the entire regular guest lineup, listed in The Hollywood Reporter as Caroline Rhea, Gilbert Gottfried, Bob Goldthwait, and Advocate columnist Bruce Vilanch. The center square has not been filled, according to a statement by King World CEO Roger King.
- Teen Jerusalem Pride Marcher Dies From Stabbing
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Op-ed: Why I Unfriended My Mother
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'