Winkler exec-produces amid changes on Hollywood Squares
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 27 2002 12:00 AM ET
Henry Winkler, TV's long-ago Fonzie from Happy Days, has signed on to executive-produce Hollywood Squares, following the departure of Whoopi Goldberg as executive producer and center square. Winkler, who has a successful track record as executive producer on numerous shows, will team with Michael Levitt to revamp the syndicated game show. Changes announced by distributors CBS Enterprises and King World include replacing the entire regular guest lineup, listed in The Hollywood Reporter as Caroline Rhea, Gilbert Gottfried, Bob Goldthwait, and Advocate columnist Bruce Vilanch. The center square has not been filled, according to a statement by King World CEO Roger King.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- GLAAD Issues Record Number of 'Excellent' Ratings for TV Networks
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- Op-ed: What Barney Frank Still Gets Wrong on ENDA