Memorial planned for BBC host Christopher Price
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 04 2002 12:00 AM ET
A public memorial will be held for BBC host Christopher Price on May 25 at St. Martin-in-the-Fields in London's Trafalgar Square, reports BBC News. Price, the openly gay host of Liquid News, was found dead in his London apartment on April 22; a postmortem examination into his sudden death has proved inconclusive. His family has requested that well-wishers not send flowers, although they have stated that flowers are acceptable if they are from "Kylie [Minogue] or someone equally famous and glamorous."
- Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT
- A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World
- Donald Rumsfeld Isn't Sure, But Marriage Equality Might Lead to Polygamy
- Does Expansion of Rights Also Expand Antigay Violence?
- Op-ed: My Life as a Gay Boy Scout
- Schumer Admits Reason He Left Gays Out of Immigration 'Provides Little Comfort'
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Comics and Graphic Novels This Gay Superhero Comic Is So Super Duper 37 min 9 sec ago
- The End of Bullying Could Video Games Be a Cure for Anti-LGBT Bullying? 1 hour 22 min ago
- Women Kaitlyn Hunt's Lawyer: Possible Plea Deal, But No Felony For Same-Sex High School Relationship 2 hours 33 min ago
- Military Donald Rumsfeld Isn't Sure, But Marriage Equality Might Lead to Polygamy 2 hours 35 min ago
- Internet WATCH: The First AIDS Generation in Giant Town Hall 6:16 PM
- Politics Joe Biden Praises Jewish Leaders for Marriage Equality 6:09 PM
- Travel Peace Corps Recognizes, Respects Same-Sex Couples 5:07 PM