Memorial planned for BBC host Christopher Price
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 04 2002 12:00 AM ET
A public memorial will be held for BBC host Christopher Price on May 25 at St. Martin-in-the-Fields in London's Trafalgar Square, reports BBC News. Price, the openly gay host of Liquid News, was found dead in his London apartment on April 22; a postmortem examination into his sudden death has proved inconclusive. His family has requested that well-wishers not send flowers, although they have stated that flowers are acceptable if they are from "Kylie [Minogue] or someone equally famous and glamorous."
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- Newly Out Fox Contributor Isn't Very Concerned About Gay Rights
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview
- Meet Ireland's Marriage Equality Benefactor: American Billionaire Chuck Feeney
- Marriage Equality Could Worsen Bisexual Erasure