Memorial planned for BBC host Christopher Price
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 04 2002 12:00 AM ET
A public memorial will be held for BBC host Christopher Price on May 25 at St. Martin-in-the-Fields in London's Trafalgar Square, reports BBC News. Price, the openly gay host of Liquid News, was found dead in his London apartment on April 22; a postmortem examination into his sudden death has proved inconclusive. His family has requested that well-wishers not send flowers, although they have stated that flowers are acceptable if they are from "Kylie [Minogue] or someone equally famous and glamorous."
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'