Star Wars' Hayden Christensen: "I'm not gay"
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 10 2002 12:00 AM ET
WENN reports that Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones star Hayden Christensen is refuting an assertion made by "a leading American gay magazine" that the actor is "definitely gay."
"It's hilarious," says Christensen. "I'm not gay. It's amazing how much people will speculate if they haven't actual information to draw from--they just make up whatever they feel is appropriate. That's cool. As long as the people I know and care about know the truth, then everyone else's opinion doesn't really matter."
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Arkansas County Clerk Resigns Over Marriage Equality
- Caitlyn Jenner Steps Out with Transgender Celebrities
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: Why, No Matter What, I Still Can't Marry My Girlfriend