FilmFour to cofinance Stephen Fry's directorial debut
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 18 2002 12:00 AM ET
British production entity FilmFour will cofinance Bright Young Things, the directorial debut of out actor-author Stephen Fry, Variety reports. The film, based on Evelyn Waugh's 1930s novel Vile Bodies, will star Judi Dench and Peter O'Toole, along with several "bright young things" yet to be cast. Revolution Films is developing the project; United Artists in the United States exercised its first-refusal rights on the film, but that was before new president Bingham Ray took over the studio. Ray is said to be rereviewing that decision.
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Arkansas County Clerk Resigns Over Marriage Equality
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Here's How You Can Celebrate Trans Pride on Facebook, Too!
- Show Your Pride With A Rainbow Filter For Your Facebook Profile Pic
- Texas Pastor Now Says He Didn't Mean He'd Really Set Himself Aflame
- PHOTOS: Pride for Days In San Francisco