Lesbian Wall Street Journal columnist gives birth to baby boy
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 18 2002 12:00 AM ET
The New York Post's Page Six reports that Wall Street Journal columnist Kara Swisher and her partner, PlanetOut.com's Megan Smith, are new mommies. Swisher gave birth to Louis Benjamin Smith Swisher nine months after being impregnated with sperm from an anonymous donor. "I am happy he doesn't look like a meatloaf," says Kara.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s
- Thousands Rally in S.C. to 'Stand With God' Against Marriage Equality
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- Op-ed: Whither Gay Provincetown?