Charles Busch's Die Mommie Die! headed for the screen
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 28 2002 11:00 PM ET
Variety reports that shooting will begin June 10 on Die Mommie Die! a Charles Busch comedy based on the late-'60s thrillers that starred Joan Crawford. Playwright-drag actor Busch's Psycho Beach Party was brought to the screen in 2000. Natasha Lyonne, Jason Priestley, Adam Arkin, and Busch have already been cast, with Stark Sands (Six Feet Under) in negotiations to participate. Die Mommy Die! will be produced by Aviator Films, a company owned by Anthony Edwards (recently of ER) and Dante Di Loreto, and directed by first-timer Mark Rucker.
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Partner of Sydney Siege Hero Remembers His 'Soulmate'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Emily Blunt: 'I Want to Be a Gay Icon'