Sex and the City returns July 21
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 04 2002 11:00 PM ET
Variety reports that the popular series Sex and the City, created by out TV mogul Darren Star from the novel by Candace Bushnell, will return for a new season on July 21. This season was originally intended to have 13 episodes, but HBO cut back to eight following the announcement that Sex star Sarah Jessica Parker was pregnant. Sex and the City will air its season finale September 8, one week before the fourth season of The Sopranos premieres.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View