Sex and the City returns July 21
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 05 2002 12:00 AM ET
Variety reports that the popular series Sex and the City, created by out TV mogul Darren Star from the novel by Candace Bushnell, will return for a new season on July 21. This season was originally intended to have 13 episodes, but HBO cut back to eight following the announcement that Sex star Sarah Jessica Parker was pregnant. Sex and the City will air its season finale September 8, one week before the fourth season of The Sopranos premieres.
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- In Protesting Irish Marriage Victory, Westboro Gets the Flag Wrong
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- WATCH: Out Musician Mika Shares Video for 'Good Guys,' a Bittersweet Homage to Gay Men
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy