The Shield, Six Feet Under among nominees for TV critics' award
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 05 2002 12:00 AM ET
Gay-inclusive series Six Feet Under and The Shield will duke it out with 24, The Osbournes, and Alias for best new program at the 18th annual Television Critics Association Awards, according to Variety. Both shows are also up for Outstanding Achievement in Drama, Program of the Year, and Individual Achievement in Drama (Six Feet's Rachel Griffiths and Shield's Michael Chiklis). The awards will be handed out in July during the annual TCA convention in Pasadena, Calif.
- Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT
- Schumer Admits Reason He Left Gays Out of Immigration 'Provides Little Comfort'
- Does Expansion of Rights Also Expand Antigay Violence?
- A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- Op-ed: My Life as a Gay Boy Scout
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Entertainment News Filmmaker Needs Help to Penetrate the South 11 min 40 sec ago
- Commentary NYC Hate Crimes: Why I'm Afraid for First Time in My Life 29 min ago
- Women WATCH: Portia de Rossi Spills Ellen's Most Annoying Habit to Jennifer Aniston 52 min 3 sec ago
- Living Well Why Shacking Up Is Good For Your Health 58 min 6 sec ago
- Politics Schumer: The Reason We Excluded Gays Offers 'Little Comfort' 1 hour 54 min ago
- World News PHOTOS: Startling Response to Right-Winger's Suicide in Notre Dame 2 hours 23 min ago
- Crime Does Expansion of Rights Also Expand Antigay Violence? 11:07 AM