New magazine from Maer Roshan on the horizon
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 05 2002 12:00 AM ET
The New York Post's Neal Travis reports that out magazine editor Maer Roshan (of New York and the late Talk) may be back on newsstands as early as October. Roshan is close to finalizing a deal with tabloid king David Pecker to bankroll part of Roshan's $25 million launch of Radar, a new magazine. It is thought that Roshan already has a mystery backer who will put up $12 million of that total, with Pecker expected to make up the difference; Pecker would also handle circulation and distribution.
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Op-ed: Why Labeling Others As 'Privileged' Isn't Helping Trans Activists
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana