New magazine from Maer Roshan on the horizon
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 05 2002 12:00 AM ET
The New York Post's Neal Travis reports that out magazine editor Maer Roshan (of New York and the late Talk) may be back on newsstands as early as October. Roshan is close to finalizing a deal with tabloid king David Pecker to bankroll part of Roshan's $25 million launch of Radar, a new magazine. It is thought that Roshan already has a mystery backer who will put up $12 million of that total, with Pecker expected to make up the difference; Pecker would also handle circulation and distribution.
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- RuPaul's Drag Race's Max: I Made a 'Grave Mistake'
- WATCH: Gay Dream Team of Michael Urie, Randy Harrison in Such Good People
- Fateful Typo Discovered in Ky Peterson's Sentencing
- Op-ed: Leelah Alcorn 'Ciswashed' by the Media, White House