New magazine from Maer Roshan on the horizon
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 05 2002 12:00 AM ET
The New York Post's Neal Travis reports that out magazine editor Maer Roshan (of New York and the late Talk) may be back on newsstands as early as October. Roshan is close to finalizing a deal with tabloid king David Pecker to bankroll part of Roshan's $25 million launch of Radar, a new magazine. It is thought that Roshan already has a mystery backer who will put up $12 million of that total, with Pecker expected to make up the difference; Pecker would also handle circulation and distribution.
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- Michael Sam Released From Dallas Cowboys, Vows to Fight for Opportunity to 'Play Every Sunday'
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends
- Playwright Responds to N.C. High School That Canceled Play Due to Gay Scene
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- Myth or Truth: Can We Give Up Condoms?