Tonys give Private Lives new life on Broadway
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 06 2002 12:00 AM ET
The limited run of the Broadway revival of Noël Coward's Private Lives has been extended four weeks to September 1 following the show's success at Sunday's Tony Awards. The comedy's three Tonys include Best Revival, with Best Actress-Play going to Lindsay Duncan. Elsewhere on the Great White Way, a Best Actor-Musical Tony for John Lithgow won't be enough to keep the foundering Sweet Smell of Success afloat--the $10 million show will close June 15.
- Meet the Same-Sex Couple Who Made Dodger Stadium Swoon
- RuPaul's Drag Race's Miss Fame: I've Yet to Leave My 'Beauty Mark'
- WATCH: You’ll Cry When You See What Happened During That Gay-Straight Prom Date
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- WATCH: Texas B&B Boots Gay Couple, Gets Banned From Airbnb