Todd Holland honored as UCLA Filmmaker of the Year
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 15 2002 12:00 AM ET
Emmy-winning openly gay director Todd Holland, an alumnus of the University of California, Los Angeles, will be honored Thursday as the UCLA Filmmaker of the Year. Holland's credits include episodes of Malcolm in the Middle and The Larry Sanders Show; previous recipients of the award include Penelope Spheeris (Wayne's World, The Decline of Western Civilization), Tim Robbins (Dead Man Walking), and Alexander Payne (Election).
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- Father of Teen Facing Felony for Lesbian Relationship Says She's Been Targeted Before
- LGBT-Inclusive Immigration Reform Good as Dead, Say Advocates
- French Marriage Equality Opponent Commits Suicide at Notre Dame
- Marriage Equality Makes Progress in U.K.
- WATCH: President Obama Tells Morehouse Grads 'Be the Best Husband to Your Boyfriend'
Sign Up For Email Updates
- World News Marriage Equality Appeal Headed to Brazil's Supreme Court 23 min ago
- Mental Wellness Psychiatrists' Group Names First Out Gay Leader May 21 2013 10:04 PM
- Arts & Entertainment Which Gay Celeb Has a Wizard of Oz Aquarium? May 21 2013 10:00 PM
- Women WATCH: Kathy Griffin Calls for Suze Orman for President! May 21 2013 8:29 PM
- Marriage Equality Marriage Equality Makes Progress in U.K. May 21 2013 8:25 PM
- Women PHOTOS: Stars Come Out for the LA Gay and Lesbian Center's 'An Evening with Women' May 21 2013 8:03 PM
- Video Meet the Delicious Diet Dr Pepper Dude May 21 2013 8:00 PM