Todd Holland honored as UCLA Filmmaker of the Year
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 15 2002 12:00 AM ET
Emmy-winning openly gay director Todd Holland, an alumnus of the University of California, Los Angeles, will be honored Thursday as the UCLA Filmmaker of the Year. Holland's credits include episodes of Malcolm in the Middle and The Larry Sanders Show; previous recipients of the award include Penelope Spheeris (Wayne's World, The Decline of Western Civilization), Tim Robbins (Dead Man Walking), and Alexander Payne (Election).
- Larry King Is Confused By Anna Paquin's 'Non-Practicing' Bisexuality
- Tyler Oakley Could Be The First Gay Person You Ever Met
- The Peculiarity of Black Trans Male Privilege
- #TBT: Famous Moments On the Wrong Side of History
- WATCH: Australian Model Ruby Rose Comes Out as Gender Fluid
- Daddy, What Does 'Gay' Mean?