Sir Ian McKellen makes "friendliest" celebrity list
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 25 2002 12:00 AM ET
MSNBC.com's Jeannette Walls reports that Autograph Collector magazine has run its annual list of celebrities who are friendliest and most accessible to autograph hounds, and out actor Sir Ian McKellen made the top 10, in the number 10 spot. Beating him out were Brittany Murphy, Frankie Muniz, Tara Reid, Tom Hanks, Shakira, Drew Carey, Willie Nelson, Matt Damon, and Billy Bob Thornton. The magazine also released a "worst" list: Russell Crowe, Britney Spears, Kelly Hu, Tobey Maguire, Alyssa Milano, Alanis Morissette, Jessica Biel, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Neve Campbell, and Alec Baldwin.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s
- Thousands Rally in S.C. to 'Stand With God' Against Marriage Equality
- Op-ed: Whither Gay Provincetown?
- Texas Antigay Group Raising Money to Fight LGBT 'Army'