Rosie abdicates "Queen of Nice" throne with new material
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 26 2002 12:00 AM ET
Rosie O'Donnell will soon be taping an HBO special called The Bitch Ain't So Nice, reports FoxNews.com's Roger Friedman, and her recent stand-up performance at the Mohegan Sun casino in Uncasville, Conn., seems to confirm that the former talk-show host will live up to the show's title. The New York Post's Page Six says she told the crowd that she didn't speak to Bill Clinton, who jammed on saxophone at the casino with an all-star band, because "he disgusts me. And I know I'm not supposed to say this, because I'm a good Democrat, but I didn't want to [talk] to him, because he lied to me when he said 'I did not have sexual relations with that woman' and then put the scarlet-letter blow job on her for the rest of her life.... I still hate you!"
O'Donnell also ranted about Michael Jackson, whom she met at Liza Minnelli's wedding to David Gest (an event O'Donnell called "the gayest thing since my last show"). "Michael Jackson wanted to speak to me, but I didn't because I don't speak to pedophiles," said the newly out comic. "He's a freak, and I don't mean that in a nice way.... He's cream-colored and has no nasal passages whatsoever. He doesn't look human. Did he look into the mirror one day and say, 'Perfect'?" Other O'Donnell targets included Sharon Stone (for reading John Lennon's "Imagine" in its entirety at an AIDS fund-raiser a few years ago), Anne Heche (for telling Barbara Walters she was never really gay), and Oprah Winfrey (who O'Donnell says was too "busy...[at] home counting her money" to do O'Donnell's casino show).
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Entertainment News Seen at TrevorLIVE: Jane Lynch, Billy Porter, Cason Crane, Cindy McCain 2 hours 44 min ago
- Women Where the Girls Are in West Hollywood June 18 2013 8:09 PM
- The Wedding Channel EXCLUSIVE: Kim Stolz & Lexi Ritsch Wedding Photos June 18 2013 7:46 PM
- The Wedding Channel PHOTOS: A Mass Wedding First in Maryland June 18 2013 6:24 PM
- Entertainment News How To Take Down An Anti-Gay 'Victim' June 18 2013 6:06 PM
- Arts & Entertainment PHOTOS: Perez Hilton Vs. Inflatable Alligator June 18 2013 6:00 PM
- Entertainment News One Direction: Caught Twerking—and in Calvins June 18 2013 5:44 PM