Rosie abdicates "Queen of Nice" throne with new material
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 26 2002 12:00 AM ET
Rosie O'Donnell will soon be taping an HBO special called The Bitch Ain't So Nice, reports FoxNews.com's Roger Friedman, and her recent stand-up performance at the Mohegan Sun casino in Uncasville, Conn., seems to confirm that the former talk-show host will live up to the show's title. The New York Post's Page Six says she told the crowd that she didn't speak to Bill Clinton, who jammed on saxophone at the casino with an all-star band, because "he disgusts me. And I know I'm not supposed to say this, because I'm a good Democrat, but I didn't want to [talk] to him, because he lied to me when he said 'I did not have sexual relations with that woman' and then put the scarlet-letter blow job on her for the rest of her life.... I still hate you!"
O'Donnell also ranted about Michael Jackson, whom she met at Liza Minnelli's wedding to David Gest (an event O'Donnell called "the gayest thing since my last show"). "Michael Jackson wanted to speak to me, but I didn't because I don't speak to pedophiles," said the newly out comic. "He's a freak, and I don't mean that in a nice way.... He's cream-colored and has no nasal passages whatsoever. He doesn't look human. Did he look into the mirror one day and say, 'Perfect'?" Other O'Donnell targets included Sharon Stone (for reading John Lennon's "Imagine" in its entirety at an AIDS fund-raiser a few years ago), Anne Heche (for telling Barbara Walters she was never really gay), and Oprah Winfrey (who O'Donnell says was too "busy...[at] home counting her money" to do O'Donnell's casino show).
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- Father of Teen Facing Felony for Lesbian Relationship Says She's Been Targeted Before
- Marriage Equality Makes Progress in U.K.
- WATCH: President Obama Tells Morehouse Grads 'Be the Best Husband to Your Boyfriend'
- French Marriage Equality Opponent Commits Suicide at Notre Dame
- Psychiatrists' Group Names First Out Gay Leader
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Mental Wellness Psychiatrists' Group Names First Out Gay Leader 1 hour 17 min ago
- Arts & Entertainment Which Gay Celeb Has a Wizard of Oz Aquarium? 1 hour 21 min ago
- Women WATCH: Kathy Griffin Calls for Suze Orman for President! 2 hours 52 min ago
- Marriage Equality Marriage Equality Makes Progress in U.K. 2 hours 56 min ago
- Women PHOTOS: Stars Come Out for the LA Gay and Lesbian Center's 'An Evening with Women' 8:03 PM
- Video Meet the Delicious Diet Dr Pepper Dude 8:00 PM
- Women INTERVIEW: Vicci Martinez Speaks her Truth 6:34 PM