Rosie abdicates "Queen of Nice" throne with new material
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 25 2002 11:00 PM ET
Rosie O'Donnell will soon be taping an HBO special called The Bitch Ain't So Nice, reports FoxNews.com's Roger Friedman, and her recent stand-up performance at the Mohegan Sun casino in Uncasville, Conn., seems to confirm that the former talk-show host will live up to the show's title. The New York Post's Page Six says she told the crowd that she didn't speak to Bill Clinton, who jammed on saxophone at the casino with an all-star band, because "he disgusts me. And I know I'm not supposed to say this, because I'm a good Democrat, but I didn't want to [talk] to him, because he lied to me when he said 'I did not have sexual relations with that woman' and then put the scarlet-letter blow job on her for the rest of her life.... I still hate you!"
O'Donnell also ranted about Michael Jackson, whom she met at Liza Minnelli's wedding to David Gest (an event O'Donnell called "the gayest thing since my last show"). "Michael Jackson wanted to speak to me, but I didn't because I don't speak to pedophiles," said the newly out comic. "He's a freak, and I don't mean that in a nice way.... He's cream-colored and has no nasal passages whatsoever. He doesn't look human. Did he look into the mirror one day and say, 'Perfect'?" Other O'Donnell targets included Sharon Stone (for reading John Lennon's "Imagine" in its entirety at an AIDS fund-raiser a few years ago), Anne Heche (for telling Barbara Walters she was never really gay), and Oprah Winfrey (who O'Donnell says was too "busy...[at] home counting her money" to do O'Donnell's casino show).
- Op-ed: Two and a Half Men Introduces Trans Character, Manages to Stay Respectful
- WATCH: The Best of LGBT Chorus Holiday Music
- WATCH: Obama Invokes LGBT Rights in Mandela Eulogy
- Op-ed: Separate or Together?
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- These Couples Prove Love Is Love
- Women Emily Rios' Lesbian Character on The Bridge Upped to Series Regular December 10 2013 8:47 PM
- Media Russia Expert to Offer Political Commentary During Olympics December 10 2013 7:56 PM
- Travel In-Flight Cellphone Conversations: Dream or Nightmare? December 10 2013 7:48 PM
- Politics New Gay U.S. Ambassador Meets With Dominican President December 10 2013 7:08 PM
- Latest News NBC To Spotlight Russia’s Human Rights Abuses During Olympics December 10 2013 6:11 PM
- Couples/Personal Finances The Financial Effects of DOMA: Filing Taxes December 10 2013 5:56 PM
- Couples/Personal Finances Examining Employee Benefits in the Wake of DOMA’s Overturn December 10 2013 5:38 PM