Cheryl Dunye to direct Eddie Griffin comedy
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 28 2002 12:00 AM ET
Variety reports that lesbian filmmaker Cheryl Dunye (The Watermelon Woman, Stranger Inside) has signed with Miramax to direct My Baby's Mama, starring and cowritten by Eddie Griffin (Undercover Brother). The comedy tells the story of three bachelors whose girlfriends simultaneously become pregnant and the efforts of the men to cope with their impending fatherhood. Following My Baby's Mama, Dunye is set to direct One Bad Sistah, a hip-hop comedy set up at Greenestreet Films.
- Kim Davis vs. the Internet
- WATCH: Dan Savage on Kentucky Clerk's Religious Double Standards
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50
- WATCH: Funny or Die Spoofs Kim Davis With Clerks and Recreation
- 'Old Redneck Hillbilly' Husband of Kim Davis Has a Warning for Nosey People
- Might Even Antonin Scalia Say Kim Davis Should Resign?