Six Feet Under's Michael C. Hall to take the stage in Chicago
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 04 2002 12:00 AM ET
Columnist Liz Smith reports that actor Michael C. Hall, who plays gay mortician David Fisher on HBO's Six Feet Under, will join the Broadway cast of Chicago as shifty lawyer Billy Flynn. Amy Spanger, Hall's wife, will play opposite him as Roxy Hart. Their Chicago run, which begins July 29, marks a return to Broadway for both: Hall succeeded Alan Cumming as the emcee in Cabaret, while Spanger played Bianca in the recent revival of Kiss Me, Kate.
- WATCH: Gay Couple Assaulted at Dallas BBQ in Chelsea
- 14 Men Who Were Once With Women
- WATCH: Janet Mock Gives Oprah 'Ah-Ha' Moments About Gender
- Drag Race's Trixie Mattel: 'I Actually Thought I Would Win'
- WATCH: Nebraska Woman Is Suing All 'Homosexuals' on Behalf of God
- POLL: Americans Prefer Gay President to Evangelical or Tea Partier