Six Feet Under's Michael C. Hall to take the stage in Chicago
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 04 2002 12:00 AM ET
Columnist Liz Smith reports that actor Michael C. Hall, who plays gay mortician David Fisher on HBO's Six Feet Under, will join the Broadway cast of Chicago as shifty lawyer Billy Flynn. Amy Spanger, Hall's wife, will play opposite him as Roxy Hart. Their Chicago run, which begins July 29, marks a return to Broadway for both: Hall succeeded Alan Cumming as the emcee in Cabaret, while Spanger played Bianca in the recent revival of Kiss Me, Kate.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- Greenland Parliament Unanimously Green-Lights Marriage Equality
- Out NYC Owner Hires Omar Sharif Jr. as Community Liaison
- REPORT: Bisexuals Face Biphobia at Doctor's Office, LGBT Groups
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses