Lost Monty Python sketches written by Graham Chapman resurface
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 18 2002 12:00 AM ET
Three sketches written by openly gay Monty Python member Graham Chapman have resurfaced and will premiere in Scotland, according to the London Daily Mirror. The material was found in Chapman's desk after his death from cancer in 1989 and includes a sketch about a gay budgie as well an outtake from the Python movie The Life of Brian. The bits will be presented as part of the Sketch Club comedy show at Scotland's Edinburgh Festival Fringe in August.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- He Said, She Said: Privilege Check On I Am Cait
- 60 Homoerotic Album Covers
- Straight Talk With Years & Years' Olly Alexander, the U.K.'s New Gay Pop Star
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Lesbian Couple Allegedly Beaten After Kissing Outside Six Flags in Mass.