Lost Monty Python sketches written by Graham Chapman resurface
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 18 2002 12:00 AM ET
Three sketches written by openly gay Monty Python member Graham Chapman have resurfaced and will premiere in Scotland, according to the London Daily Mirror. The material was found in Chapman's desk after his death from cancer in 1989 and includes a sketch about a gay budgie as well an outtake from the Python movie The Life of Brian. The bits will be presented as part of the Sketch Club comedy show at Scotland's Edinburgh Festival Fringe in August.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument