Lost Monty Python sketches written by Graham Chapman resurface
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 17 2002 11:00 PM ET
Three sketches written by openly gay Monty Python member Graham Chapman have resurfaced and will premiere in Scotland, according to the London Daily Mirror. The material was found in Chapman's desk after his death from cancer in 1989 and includes a sketch about a gay budgie as well an outtake from the Python movie The Life of Brian. The bits will be presented as part of the Sketch Club comedy show at Scotland's Edinburgh Festival Fringe in August.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Op-ed: The Decade Masturbation Burst Out of the Closet Before I Did
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- Is the 'Not Gay No More' Guy for Real?
- PHOTOS: Explore Genderqueer and Other Genders Beyond the Binary
- Hagel's Exit Leaves Unfinished Business For LGBT Military Members, Advocates