Queer Duck crosses the Big Pond
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 18 2002 12:00 AM ET
Showtime announces that its hit animated comedy series Queer Duck will be crossing the Atlantic with a new deal to air on BBC. The 20 episodes of Queer Duck, each three minutes long, will be featured as part of the weekly BBC Choice newsmagazine program That Gay Show.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- t.A.T.u. Singer OK with Lesbians, But Being Gay Is 'Unmanly'
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- WATCH: Straight Dad Punched For Calling Out Woman's Antigay Slurs
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media