Unaired Pasadena episodes may be headed for big screen
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 18 2002 12:00 AM ET
Actress Dana Delany tells TVGuide.com that Mike White, the out creator of the short-lived Fox drama Pasadena, may edit together the nine unaired hour-long episodes of the series into a feature film. "He's thinking about it," says Delany. "We really should do that. We have so much footage that it could easily be made into a feature." Director David Lynch scored an Oscar nomination last year after turning his unaired TV pilot Mulholland Drive into a critically acclaimed movie.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- GLAAD Issues Record Number of 'Excellent' Ratings for TV Networks
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- Modern Family Director Live-Tweets a Plane Passenger's Drunken Meltdown