Unaired Pasadena episodes may be headed for big screen
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 17 2002 11:00 PM ET
Actress Dana Delany tells TVGuide.com that Mike White, the out creator of the short-lived Fox drama Pasadena, may edit together the nine unaired hour-long episodes of the series into a feature film. "He's thinking about it," says Delany. "We really should do that. We have so much footage that it could easily be made into a feature." Director David Lynch scored an Oscar nomination last year after turning his unaired TV pilot Mulholland Drive into a critically acclaimed movie.
- WATCH: The 12 Gayest Holiday Spectaculars Ever!
- 13 Classic Companies Top HRC's New Corporate Equality Index
- Op-ed: What I Didn't Learn in Catholic School
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- These Couples Prove Love Is Love
- Israel Again Deals Gay Couples, Families Legislative Setback
- Women New Family Ties: Meredith Baxter Marries Nancy Locke December 09 2013 8:01 PM
- Travel Spider-Man Will Welcome In 2014 In Times Square December 09 2013 7:52 PM
- Election Is Marriage Equality Still Politically Dangerous, Even in Mass.? December 09 2013 7:09 PM
- Entertainment News Tig Notaro Nominated for Best Comedy Album December 09 2013 6:08 PM
- HIV & AIDS Republican Pol: Gays Want Free Medical Care Because of AIDS December 09 2013 6:04 PM
- Parenting Israel Again Deals Gay Couples, Families Legislative Setback December 09 2013 4:10 PM
- Business America's Best Places to Work, According to HRC December 09 2013 3:49 PM