Unaired Pasadena episodes may be headed for big screen
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 18 2002 12:00 AM ET
Actress Dana Delany tells TVGuide.com that Mike White, the out creator of the short-lived Fox drama Pasadena, may edit together the nine unaired hour-long episodes of the series into a feature film. "He's thinking about it," says Delany. "We really should do that. We have so much footage that it could easily be made into a feature." Director David Lynch scored an Oscar nomination last year after turning his unaired TV pilot Mulholland Drive into a critically acclaimed movie.
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview
- 9 Celebs Who Learned the Hard Way the T-Word Is Over
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- The Films of the 26th Annual Honolulu Rainbow Film Festival
- Op-ed: When Right vs. Left Becomes Right vs. Wrong
- WATCH: NOM Thinks It Has a Future (At Least Until 2016)