Two major gay films set for video debut
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 30 2002 12:00 AM ET
Two new video companies have announced their upcoming slates, and each will be releasing a major gay film in the near future, reports indieWIRE.com. Plexifilm, a theatrical and video distribution company, will release Mala Noche, the debut feature from out filmmaker Gus Van Sant, while a new pact between New Video and the Independent Film Channel will bring several IFC films to video, including the acclaimed documentary Keep the River on Your Right: A Modern Cannibal Tale, featuring out anthropologist Tobias Schneebaum.
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.