Tony Kushner postpones L.A. opening of Homebody/Kabul
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 01 2002 12:00 AM ET
The Los Angeles Times reports that out Pulitzer Prize-winning playwright Tony Kushner (Angels in America) has postponed the Los Angeles debut of his latest play, Homebody/Kabul, which was to have been the opener of the Mark Taper Forum's 2002-2003 season. "I wanted a breather and time to look at it again and make decisions about a director and all sorts of things--and this September felt rushed," said Kushner. Gordon Davidson, artistic director of the Taper, told the paper that the production, which will be directed by Frank Galati, will open the theater's 2003-2004 season, following a run at Chicago's Steppenwolf Theatre.
- Kim Davis vs. the Internet
- WATCH: Dan Savage on Kentucky Clerk's Religious Double Standards
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50
- WATCH: Funny or Die Spoofs Kim Davis With Clerks and Recreation
- 'Old Redneck Hillbilly' Husband of Kim Davis Has a Warning for Nosey People
- Might Even Antonin Scalia Say Kim Davis Should Resign?