Ellen to be first center square on revamped Hollywood Squares
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 02 2002 12:00 AM ET
When the new, revamped Hollywood Squares kicks off this fall, the coveted "center square" position will be held by a rotating roster of stars, notes The Hollywood Reporter. First to sit in the square will be out comic-actress Ellen DeGeneres. The late gay comedian Paul Lynde and Oscar-winner Whoopi Goldberg have been earlier occupants of the center; Alec Baldwin will follow DeGeneres in the spot.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- Bible-Quoting Man Shoots Couple With BB Gun Outside Minneapolis Gay Bar
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Modern Family Director Live-Tweets a Plane Passenger's Drunken Meltdown
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail