Miguel Arteta pitching gay-themed TV series
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 08 2002 12:00 AM ET
Writer-director Miguel Arteta, whose new film The Good Girl hits theaters Wednesday, tells indieWIRE.com that he is in the process of pitching a TV series about a gay Latino lawyer. Arteta's previous films include the gay-themed Chuck and Buck (written by out actor-screenwriter Mike White, who also wrote The Good Girl) and Star Maps; he has also directed two episodes of Six Feet Under.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- PHOTOS: Toronto Shows Off Its Pride
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island
- Amber Heard: 'I Don’t Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'