Miguel Arteta pitching gay-themed TV series
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 07 2002 11:00 PM ET
Writer-director Miguel Arteta, whose new film The Good Girl hits theaters Wednesday, tells indieWIRE.com that he is in the process of pitching a TV series about a gay Latino lawyer. Arteta's previous films include the gay-themed Chuck and Buck (written by out actor-screenwriter Mike White, who also wrote The Good Girl) and Star Maps; he has also directed two episodes of Six Feet Under.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View