At last, a boyfriend for Sex and the City's Stanford
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 10 2002 12:00 AM ET
Sex and the City fans who've wondered whether or not Carrie's gay best pal, Stanford (played by Willie Garson), would ever find a boyfriend will want to catch Sunday's episode, which kicks off a multiple-episode story arc for the character. On Sunday night's installment, "Cover Girl," viewers will meet Marcus (Sean Palmer), Stanford's new beau--and that's all we're revealing. Sex and the City airs Sunday nights on HBO at 9 p.m. Eastern/Pacific (check local listings).
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Texas Airline Crowd Tackles Antigay Attacker
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- Alaska High Schooler: Congressman's Apology 'Doesn't Mean Crap'
- WATCH: Ellen Predicts the World Series With Male Strippers
- 35 Activists, Doctors, and Organizations Speak Out in Support of PrEP