At last, a boyfriend for Sex and the City's Stanford
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 10 2002 12:00 AM ET
Sex and the City fans who've wondered whether or not Carrie's gay best pal, Stanford (played by Willie Garson), would ever find a boyfriend will want to catch Sunday's episode, which kicks off a multiple-episode story arc for the character. On Sunday night's installment, "Cover Girl," viewers will meet Marcus (Sean Palmer), Stanford's new beau--and that's all we're revealing. Sex and the City airs Sunday nights on HBO at 9 p.m. Eastern/Pacific (check local listings).
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- Newly Out Fox Contributor Isn't Very Concerned About Gay Rights
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- 9 Celebs Who Learned the Hard Way the T-Word Is Over
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition