At last, a boyfriend for Sex and the City's Stanford
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 10 2002 12:00 AM ET
Sex and the City fans who've wondered whether or not Carrie's gay best pal, Stanford (played by Willie Garson), would ever find a boyfriend will want to catch Sunday's episode, which kicks off a multiple-episode story arc for the character. On Sunday night's installment, "Cover Girl," viewers will meet Marcus (Sean Palmer), Stanford's new beau--and that's all we're revealing. Sex and the City airs Sunday nights on HBO at 9 p.m. Eastern/Pacific (check local listings).
- Why Are We Gay?
- Kentucky Clerk Defies Supreme Court, Denies Same-Sex Couples Marriage Licenses
- WATCH: Protesters Tell Antigay Kentucky Clerk 'Do Your Job!' in Showdown With Her Supporters
- 5 HIV-Positive Men Give Advice to Their Former Selves
- Op-ed: It's Hard Out There for a Femme
- 14 Ex-Ex Gays Paving the Way Forward