At last, a boyfriend for Sex and the City's Stanford
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 10 2002 12:00 AM ET
Sex and the City fans who've wondered whether or not Carrie's gay best pal, Stanford (played by Willie Garson), would ever find a boyfriend will want to catch Sunday's episode, which kicks off a multiple-episode story arc for the character. On Sunday night's installment, "Cover Girl," viewers will meet Marcus (Sean Palmer), Stanford's new beau--and that's all we're revealing. Sex and the City airs Sunday nights on HBO at 9 p.m. Eastern/Pacific (check local listings).
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- 9 Ugly Faces of HIV Stigma
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- WATCH: StoryCorps Founder Discuss Gay Dad in Inspiring TED Talk