At last, a boyfriend for Sex and the City's Stanford
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 10 2002 12:00 AM ET
Sex and the City fans who've wondered whether or not Carrie's gay best pal, Stanford (played by Willie Garson), would ever find a boyfriend will want to catch Sunday's episode, which kicks off a multiple-episode story arc for the character. On Sunday night's installment, "Cover Girl," viewers will meet Marcus (Sean Palmer), Stanford's new beau--and that's all we're revealing. Sex and the City airs Sunday nights on HBO at 9 p.m. Eastern/Pacific (check local listings).
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- Op-ed: Think Before You Tweet 'Homophobe'
- Holder's Final Vow to Supreme Court: Uphold Marriage Equality