Rarely presented Noël Coward play to be staged in London
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 20 2002 12:00 AM ET
Noël Coward's rarely seen 1923 play The Vortex will be the Christmas attraction at London's Donmar Warehouse, according to Variety. The show will be directed by Michael Grandage, the theater company's new artistic director, and star Francesca Annis, Chiwetel Ejiofor, and Indira Varma.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Ethics Complaint Filed Against Texas AG Over Stance on Marriage Licenses