Rarely presented Noël Coward play to be staged in London
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 19 2002 11:00 PM ET
Noël Coward's rarely seen 1923 play The Vortex will be the Christmas attraction at London's Donmar Warehouse, according to Variety. The show will be directed by Michael Grandage, the theater company's new artistic director, and star Francesca Annis, Chiwetel Ejiofor, and Indira Varma.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Emily Blunt: 'I Want to Be a Gay Icon'