Rarely presented Noël Coward play to be staged in London
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 20 2002 12:00 AM ET
Noël Coward's rarely seen 1923 play The Vortex will be the Christmas attraction at London's Donmar Warehouse, according to Variety. The show will be directed by Michael Grandage, the theater company's new artistic director, and star Francesca Annis, Chiwetel Ejiofor, and Indira Varma.
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview
- The Films of the 26th Annual Honolulu Rainbow Film Festival
- 9 Celebs Who Learned the Hard Way the T-Word Is Over
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- Newly Out Fox Contributor Isn't Very Concerned About Gay Rights
- WATCH: NOM Thinks It Has a Future (At Least Until 2016)