Rarely presented Noël Coward play to be staged in London
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 20 2002 12:00 AM ET
Noël Coward's rarely seen 1923 play The Vortex will be the Christmas attraction at London's Donmar Warehouse, according to Variety. The show will be directed by Michael Grandage, the theater company's new artistic director, and star Francesca Annis, Chiwetel Ejiofor, and Indira Varma.
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word