Etheridge in the chips at Hard Rock Hotel
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 13 2002 12:00 AM ET
Columnist Liz Smith reports that out singer Melissa Etheridge will soon be getting a limited-edition chip in her honor at Las Vegas's Hard Rock Hotel and Casino. The hotel has previously made collectible chips honoring musicians Billy Joel, Eminem, Lenny Kravitz, Van Morrison, and Sammy Hagar.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Outrage After Major Minn. Paper Sells Transphobic Coalition Full-Page Ad
- Modern Family Director Live-Tweets a Plane Passenger's Drunken Meltdown
- Welcome to Night Vale: Where Queer Is Normal and Normal Is Bizarre