Etheridge in the chips at Hard Rock Hotel
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 12 2002 11:00 PM ET
Columnist Liz Smith reports that out singer Melissa Etheridge will soon be getting a limited-edition chip in her honor at Las Vegas's Hard Rock Hotel and Casino. The hotel has previously made collectible chips honoring musicians Billy Joel, Eminem, Lenny Kravitz, Van Morrison, and Sammy Hagar.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model
- WATCH: Partner of Sydney Siege Hero Remembers His 'Soulmate'