Etheridge in the chips at Hard Rock Hotel
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 13 2002 12:00 AM ET
Columnist Liz Smith reports that out singer Melissa Etheridge will soon be getting a limited-edition chip in her honor at Las Vegas's Hard Rock Hotel and Casino. The hotel has previously made collectible chips honoring musicians Billy Joel, Eminem, Lenny Kravitz, Van Morrison, and Sammy Hagar.
- Michelle Duggar Gets Verdict In Her Quest Against LGBT Ordinance in Ark.
- Hot Sheet: Guardians and Go-Go Boys
- Artist Spotlight: Czanara
- Michael Lannan's Looking Is More Than Gay Sex and the City
- LISTEN: 19 Kids and Counting Star Records Transphobic Robocall
- Top Filipino Singer-Actor Comes Out as a Transgender Man