Etheridge in the chips at Hard Rock Hotel
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 13 2002 12:00 AM ET
Columnist Liz Smith reports that out singer Melissa Etheridge will soon be getting a limited-edition chip in her honor at Las Vegas's Hard Rock Hotel and Casino. The hotel has previously made collectible chips honoring musicians Billy Joel, Eminem, Lenny Kravitz, Van Morrison, and Sammy Hagar.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers