Etheridge in the chips at Hard Rock Hotel
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 13 2002 12:00 AM ET
Columnist Liz Smith reports that out singer Melissa Etheridge will soon be getting a limited-edition chip in her honor at Las Vegas's Hard Rock Hotel and Casino. The hotel has previously made collectible chips honoring musicians Billy Joel, Eminem, Lenny Kravitz, Van Morrison, and Sammy Hagar.
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- Vatican Official Calls Irish Marriage Vote 'Defeat for Humanity'
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- WATCH: Out Musician Mika Shares Video for 'Good Guys,' a Bittersweet Homage to Gay Men
- WATCH: The Moment Ireland Said 'Yes' to Marriage Equality