Michael Imperioli and Amy Sedaris join cast of Cheryl Dunye's new film
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 19 2002 12:00 AM ET
Actors Michael Imperioli (The Sopranos), Amy Sedaris (Sex and the City), Bai Ling (Somewhere in the City), and rapper-actor Method Man (How High) have all joined the cast of My Baby's Mama, the new film from out director Cheryl Dunye (The Watermelon Woman, Stranger Inside). The comedy, starring Eddie Griffin, tells the story of three bachelors (Griffin, Imperioli, and Anthony Anderson) whose girlfriends (Ling, Joanna Bacalso, and Paula Jai Parker) all become pregnant at the same time and how the men come to terms with fatherhood. Mama is currently shooting in Toronto.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- Florida Man Fired for Saying He'll Wed His Dog Because of Same-Sex Marriage
- 15 More Queers and Allies to Watch in 2015
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- Where Are 1.5 Million Missing Black Men?