Michael Imperioli and Amy Sedaris join cast of Cheryl Dunye's new film
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 19 2002 12:00 AM ET
Actors Michael Imperioli (The Sopranos), Amy Sedaris (Sex and the City), Bai Ling (Somewhere in the City), and rapper-actor Method Man (How High) have all joined the cast of My Baby's Mama, the new film from out director Cheryl Dunye (The Watermelon Woman, Stranger Inside). The comedy, starring Eddie Griffin, tells the story of three bachelors (Griffin, Imperioli, and Anthony Anderson) whose girlfriends (Ling, Joanna Bacalso, and Paula Jai Parker) all become pregnant at the same time and how the men come to terms with fatherhood. Mama is currently shooting in Toronto.
- Panic! at the Disco Counters Westboro Baptist Church Picket With Donation
- Shocking Increase in HIV Diagnosis Rate Among Young Gay, Bi Men
- Artist Spotlight: James Huctwith
- Hot Sheet: Demi-Vicious Pride
- Fox Pundit: Obama Forcing 'Militant LGBT Agenda' on Christians
- WATCH: Do Kids Movies Push The 'Gay Agenda'?