Writer of Luhrmann's Alexander the Great epic promises to explore the conqueror's bisexuality
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 21 2002 12:00 AM ET
TV Guide Online reports that Oscar-winning writer Ted Tally, currently putting together the script for director Baz Luhrmann's big-screen epic on the life of conqueror Alexander the Great, won't shy away from the character's sexuality. "[Alexander] will be bisexual," says Tally. "He seems to have been kind of omnisexual as a person." Leonardo DiCaprio, who played bisexual poet Arthur Rimbaud in Agnieszka Holland's Total Eclipse (1995), is in talks to play Alexander.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- #TBT: Greetings, Gents
- Everything You Need to Know So Far About Marriage Equality in Utah
- WATCH: Carmen Carrera and Geena Rocero Want You to Be 'Gender Proud'