Monette's Becoming a Man optioned for the big screen
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 24 2002 12:00 AM ET
Variety reports that independent production company Hyperion Studios has optioned Paul Monette's Becoming a Man: Half a Life Story to be made into a film. British screenwriter Patrick Wilde (Get Real) is adapting the memoir about growing up and coming out in the 1960s.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV