Al Pacino does Oscar Wilde
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 04 2002 12:00 AM ET
Al Pacino will appear in a concert reading of Oscar Wilde's Salome in New York this November, reports Variety. Estelle Parsons is directing the production, which will be staged at St. Anne's Warehouse. Pacino will play Herod opposite Marisa Tomei (as Salome), Dianne Weist, Liev Schreiber, and David Strathairn. Pacino previously played the role in a 1992 Circle in the Square production.
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'