Al Pacino does Oscar Wilde
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 04 2002 12:00 AM ET
Al Pacino will appear in a concert reading of Oscar Wilde's Salome in New York this November, reports Variety. Estelle Parsons is directing the production, which will be staged at St. Anne's Warehouse. Pacino will play Herod opposite Marisa Tomei (as Salome), Dianne Weist, Liev Schreiber, and David Strathairn. Pacino previously played the role in a 1992 Circle in the Square production.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- Bible-Quoting Man Shoots Couple With BB Gun Outside Minneapolis Gay Bar
- 10 Transgender Kings and Queens Who Ruled the School