Al Pacino does Oscar Wilde
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 04 2002 12:00 AM ET
Al Pacino will appear in a concert reading of Oscar Wilde's Salome in New York this November, reports Variety. Estelle Parsons is directing the production, which will be staged at St. Anne's Warehouse. Pacino will play Herod opposite Marisa Tomei (as Salome), Dianne Weist, Liev Schreiber, and David Strathairn. Pacino previously played the role in a 1992 Circle in the Square production.
- Michelle Duggar Gets Verdict In Her Quest Against LGBT Ordinance in Ark.
- Hot Sheet: Guardians and Go-Go Boys
- Artist Spotlight: Czanara
- Michael Lannan's Looking Is More Than Gay Sex and the City
- Top Filipino Singer-Actor Comes Out as a Transgender Man
- LISTEN: 19 Kids and Counting Star Records Transphobic Robocall