Sundance Channel celebrates National Coming Out Day
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 11 2002 12:00 AM ET
In honor of National Coming Out Day, the Sundance Channel will program two films on Friday, October 11, that look at gay and lesbian life. Companions: Tales From the Closet is a Swedish documentary about five lesbians, aged 65-70, who look back on their lives. Also screening will be Jason Gould's comic featurette Inside Out, a semiautobiographical look at the life of the gay son of famous parents. For showtimes, visit www.SundanceChannel.com.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Straight Talk With Years & Years' Olly Alexander, the U.K.'s New Gay Pop Star
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- He Said, She Said: Privilege Check On I Am Cait
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- Teen Jerusalem Pride Marcher Dies From Stabbing