Sundance Channel celebrates National Coming Out Day
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 10 2002 11:00 PM ET
In honor of National Coming Out Day, the Sundance Channel will program two films on Friday, October 11, that look at gay and lesbian life. Companions: Tales From the Closet is a Swedish documentary about five lesbians, aged 65-70, who look back on their lives. Also screening will be Jason Gould's comic featurette Inside Out, a semiautobiographical look at the life of the gay son of famous parents. For showtimes, visit www.SundanceChannel.com.
- WATCH: The Best of LGBT Chorus Holiday Music
- Op-ed: Two and a Half Men Introduces Trans Character, Manages to Stay Respectful
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- WATCH: The 12 Gayest Holiday Spectaculars Ever!
- WATCH: Obama Invokes LGBT Rights in Mandela Eulogy
- New Gay U.S. Ambassador Meets With Dominican President
- Women Emily Rios' Lesbian Character on The Bridge Upped to Series Regular 2 hours 2 min ago
- Media Russia Expert to Offer Political Commentary During Olympics 2 hours 54 min ago
- Travel In-Flight Cellphone Conversations: Dream or Nightmare? 7:48 PM
- Politics New Gay U.S. Ambassador Meets With Dominican President 7:08 PM
- Latest News NBC To Spotlight Russia’s Human Rights Abuses During Olympics 6:11 PM
- Couples/Personal Finances The Financial Effects of DOMA: Filing Taxes 5:56 PM
- Couples/Personal Finances Examining Employee Benefits in the Wake of DOMA’s Overturn 5:38 PM