Sundance Channel celebrates National Coming Out Day
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 10 2002 11:00 PM ET
In honor of National Coming Out Day, the Sundance Channel will program two films on Friday, October 11, that look at gay and lesbian life. Companions: Tales From the Closet is a Swedish documentary about five lesbians, aged 65-70, who look back on their lives. Also screening will be Jason Gould's comic featurette Inside Out, a semiautobiographical look at the life of the gay son of famous parents. For showtimes, visit www.SundanceChannel.com.
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- Why the Mississippi Marriage Win Is Our Most Important Yet
- Meet This Year's 'Prime Time 25'
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'