Chip Kidd-designed The Dark Knight Strikes Again book in stores October 30
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 30 2002 1:00 AM ET
The hardback book edition of Frank Miller and Lynn Varley's three-issue comics miniseries The Dark Knight Strikes Again hits stores October 30, in a 256-page edition designed by gay graphic artist and author Chip Kidd (The Cheese Monkeys; Superman: The Complete History). The book includes the complete story as well as sketches, color samples, and other never-before-seen material. For more information visit www.DCComics.com.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- WATCH: Indiana Town Postpones LGBT Rights Vote Over Confusion
- WATCH: Stonewall Movie Drops First Trailer