Chip Kidd-designed The Dark Knight Strikes Again book in stores October 30
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 30 2002 1:00 AM ET
The hardback book edition of Frank Miller and Lynn Varley's three-issue comics miniseries The Dark Knight Strikes Again hits stores October 30, in a 256-page edition designed by gay graphic artist and author Chip Kidd (The Cheese Monkeys; Superman: The Complete History). The book includes the complete story as well as sketches, color samples, and other never-before-seen material. For more information visit www.DCComics.com.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Ethics Complaint Filed Against Texas AG Over Stance on Marriage Licenses
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Why Does Vogue Think Bisexuality Is a Phase?
- 17 Winter TV Shows LGBT Viewers Can't Miss