Chip Kidd-designed The Dark Knight Strikes Again book in stores October 30
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 30 2002 1:00 AM ET
The hardback book edition of Frank Miller and Lynn Varley's three-issue comics miniseries The Dark Knight Strikes Again hits stores October 30, in a 256-page edition designed by gay graphic artist and author Chip Kidd (The Cheese Monkeys; Superman: The Complete History). The book includes the complete story as well as sketches, color samples, and other never-before-seen material. For more information visit www.DCComics.com.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Every GOP 2016 Hopeful Backs Mike Pence
- Governors of Connecticut, New York, and Washington Ban Travel to Indiana