Arthur Dong's Forbidden City U.S.A. released on video
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 12 2002 1:00 AM ET
Forbidden City U.S.A.--from gay documentarian Arthur Dong--will make its home video debut November 12. The film looks at the history of the notorious and groundbreaking Chinese-American nightclub that inspired the musical Flower Drum Song. Forbidden City, U.S.A. garnered over a dozen honors upon its release in 1989 and aired on PBS's American Experience. For more information visit www.DeepFocusProductions.com.
- Where in the World Are The Happiest Gay Men?
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- Interception: Clemson Football Coach Withdraws From Antigay Fundraiser
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- REPORT: Bisexuals Face Biphobia at Doctor's Office, LGBT Groups