Jodie Foster buys a condo in NYC
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 12 2002 1:00 AM ET
New York magazine's Marc S. Malkin reports that lesbian icon Jodie Foster has bought a condominium apartment in the city's West Village. A source says the actress paid $2.6 million for the one-floor unit, where she will live with her two children, Charles, 4, and Kit, 1, and that Foster intentionally sought out a condo to avoid the hassle of dealing with a New York co-op board.
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Tim Cook on Standing Up to Discrimination: 'It’s Time for All of Us'
- Alan Cumming Is Bisexual — And You Might Be Too