New gay game? Sims Online hits the Web
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 18 2002 1:00 AM ET
Will the popular PC game The Sims generate heat among gay and lesbian gamers in its new online incarnation? Answers are on their way: The Sims Online premiered Tuesday. The new game offers players not only the power to create characters of their own but also to interact with characters created by other players elsewhere on the Web. As in the PC version, both same-sex and opposite-sex flirtations and relationships are among the game's possibilities.
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'