Fastlane to feature Tiffani Thiessen in girl-on-girl hot-tubbing in January
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 28 2002 1:00 AM ET
Entertainment Weekly reports that the Fox series Fastlane will explore a sapphic subplot in a January episode. Tiffani Thiessen (Beverly Hills 90210), who plays Billie on the show, will go undercover to track down a lesbian burglar, played by Jaime Pressly (Not Another Teen Movie). "We want to hint at something in Billie's character--is she bisexual because she's doing her job, or is she a lesbian?" says executive producer John McNamara. "One thing about the show that's worked is that it is not afraid to be outrageous when it needs to be outrageous." Look for the same-sex sizzle to bolster Fastlane's less-than-stellar ratings, particularly since Fox's standards and practices department is giving the show a lot of leeway in its presentation of lesbian lust, including a promises-to-be-steamy scene in a Jacuzzi.
- Panic! at the Disco Counters Westboro Baptist Church Picket With Donation
- Shocking Increase in HIV Diagnosis Rate Among Young Gay, Bi Men
- WATCH: Do Kids Movies Push The 'Gay Agenda'?
- Pride Photos: Munich Cuts Loose
- GLAAD Studio Responsibility Index Reveals Lack of LGBT Visibility
- Fox Pundit: Obama Forcing 'Militant LGBT Agenda' on Christians