Fastlane to feature Tiffani Thiessen in girl-on-girl hot-tubbing in January
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 28 2002 1:00 AM ET
Entertainment Weekly reports that the Fox series Fastlane will explore a sapphic subplot in a January episode. Tiffani Thiessen (Beverly Hills 90210), who plays Billie on the show, will go undercover to track down a lesbian burglar, played by Jaime Pressly (Not Another Teen Movie). "We want to hint at something in Billie's character--is she bisexual because she's doing her job, or is she a lesbian?" says executive producer John McNamara. "One thing about the show that's worked is that it is not afraid to be outrageous when it needs to be outrageous." Look for the same-sex sizzle to bolster Fastlane's less-than-stellar ratings, particularly since Fox's standards and practices department is giving the show a lot of leeway in its presentation of lesbian lust, including a promises-to-be-steamy scene in a Jacuzzi.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Hillary Clinton's Kind Words to Gay Kid 'Afraid' for His Future
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- WATCH: Rick Santorum Thinks 'People Aren't Getting Married'
- 15 More Queers and Allies to Watch in 2015
- South Dakota AG: Clerks Can Refuse Same-Sex Marriage Licenses