Fastlane to feature Tiffani Thiessen in girl-on-girl hot-tubbing in January
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 28 2002 1:00 AM ET
Entertainment Weekly reports that the Fox series Fastlane will explore a sapphic subplot in a January episode. Tiffani Thiessen (Beverly Hills 90210), who plays Billie on the show, will go undercover to track down a lesbian burglar, played by Jaime Pressly (Not Another Teen Movie). "We want to hint at something in Billie's character--is she bisexual because she's doing her job, or is she a lesbian?" says executive producer John McNamara. "One thing about the show that's worked is that it is not afraid to be outrageous when it needs to be outrageous." Look for the same-sex sizzle to bolster Fastlane's less-than-stellar ratings, particularly since Fox's standards and practices department is giving the show a lot of leeway in its presentation of lesbian lust, including a promises-to-be-steamy scene in a Jacuzzi.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- WATCH: Straight Dad Punched For Calling Out Woman's Antigay Slurs
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- WATCH: Students Silence Antigay Preacher With Song of Love
- t.A.T.u. Singer OK with Lesbians, But Being Gay Is 'Unmanly'