Frontline suggests Marlowe may have written Shakespeare's plays
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 31 2002 1:00 AM ET
A new episode of Frontline titled "Much Ado About Something," airing on PBS on January 2 (check local listings), takes a new look at the centuries-old controversy regarding the authorship of Shakespeare's classic plays. This new documentary, produced by Michael Rubbo, posits that gay playwright Christopher Marlowe was actually the writer behind Shakespeare's works. For more information on the program visit www.PBS.org.
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Huge Ratings Are In for Bruce Jenner Interview
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times