Frontline suggests Marlowe may have written Shakespeare's plays
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 31 2002 1:00 AM ET
A new episode of Frontline titled "Much Ado About Something," airing on PBS on January 2 (check local listings), takes a new look at the centuries-old controversy regarding the authorship of Shakespeare's classic plays. This new documentary, produced by Michael Rubbo, posits that gay playwright Christopher Marlowe was actually the writer behind Shakespeare's works. For more information on the program visit www.PBS.org.
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- Thousands Rally in S.C. to 'Stand With God' Against Marriage Equality
- PHOTOS: Equality Advocates Picket Antigay Kentucky Clerk
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- WATCH: Is CNN Coverage of Virginia Gunman Homophobic?