Frontline suggests Marlowe may have written Shakespeare's plays
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 31 2002 1:00 AM ET
A new episode of Frontline titled "Much Ado About Something," airing on PBS on January 2 (check local listings), takes a new look at the centuries-old controversy regarding the authorship of Shakespeare's classic plays. This new documentary, produced by Michael Rubbo, posits that gay playwright Christopher Marlowe was actually the writer behind Shakespeare's works. For more information on the program visit www.PBS.org.
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- 7 Absurd Legal 'Arguments' Against Marriage Equality From a Straight Couple in Kansas
- Op-ed: Dear Straight People
- Op-ed: No, You Shouldn't Raise 150K for Homophobes
- WATCH: Young and Gay in Belgrade Focuses on LGBT Serbian Bravery Amid Bigotry