Frontline suggests Marlowe may have written Shakespeare's plays
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 31 2002 1:00 AM ET
A new episode of Frontline titled "Much Ado About Something," airing on PBS on January 2 (check local listings), takes a new look at the centuries-old controversy regarding the authorship of Shakespeare's classic plays. This new documentary, produced by Michael Rubbo, posits that gay playwright Christopher Marlowe was actually the writer behind Shakespeare's works. For more information on the program visit www.PBS.org.
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media