Frontline suggests Marlowe may have written Shakespeare's plays
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 31 2002 1:00 AM ET
A new episode of Frontline titled "Much Ado About Something," airing on PBS on January 2 (check local listings), takes a new look at the centuries-old controversy regarding the authorship of Shakespeare's classic plays. This new documentary, produced by Michael Rubbo, posits that gay playwright Christopher Marlowe was actually the writer behind Shakespeare's works. For more information on the program visit www.PBS.org.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- Op-ed: Leelah Alcorn 'Ciswashed' by the Media, White House
- Michigan Trans Teen Skater's Suicide Rocks Roller Derby Community