Todd Haynes plans to direct Bob Dylan biopic
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 31 2002 1:00 AM ET
Openly gay filmmaker Todd Haynes, currently enjoying kudos from critics' organizations for his widely acclaimed drama Far From Heaven, has already set his sights on his next project. The New York Post's Page Six column reports that Haynes told the Santa Maria [California] Times that his next movie will be a screen biography of music legend Bob Dylan. "I'm going to use a variety of characters to tell his story," says Haynes, who previously explored the music world in Velvet Goldmine. "It's going to show all of his changes."
- Idaho Gov. Begs Court to Reverse 'Bad Law' of Marriage Equality
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- That's Amoré! 11 Irresistible Images of What Happened When Rome Recognized Same-Sex Marriages
- WATCH: Kansas Gov. Stands Behind Marriage Ban, Decries 'Liberal Judges'
- In Their Own Words: Men of Color Explain Why They Take PrEP