Mr. Blackwell unleashes his Best- and Worst-Dressed Lists
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 08 2003 1:00 AM ET
Out fashion expert Mr. Blackwell has made his selections for the Best- and Worst-Dressed Women of 2002. Finding favor with the tart-tongued terror were Reese Witherspoon, Debra Messing, Halle Berry, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Oprah Winfrey, Princess Firyal of Jordan, Renée Zellweger, Kate Winslett, Nicole Kidman, and Jennifer Aniston. For the ladies he found lacking, Mr. Blackwell had his barbs at the ready:
10. Pink: "Out of the blue pops Pink, and I'm seeing red! Cartoon-colored proof that any fashion sanity for her is really dead!"
9. Christina Aguilera: "Her barely-there bimbo bombs wouldn't cover a gnat. Let's just call her the 'Worst Undressed' and leave it at that!"
8. Meg Ryan: "A total fashion wreck, Ryan's all chills and no thrills...looks like a Swap-Meet Fashion Queen in Beverly Hills!"
7. Donatella Versace: "Time to toss the peroxide once and for all. She resembles a flash-fried Venus, stuck in a Miami Strip Mall!"
6. Anne Rice: "Her musty, dusty Mausoleum-Wear redefines 'Queen of the Batcaves.' Anne looks like a cross between Queen Victoria and the Vampire Lestat!"
5. Princess Anne: "Her Royal Dowager Drag is dreary, drab, and dour. Wake up, Anne, you're getting worse by the hour!"
4. Cameron Diaz: "Looks like she was dressed by a color-blind circus clown. When it comes to fashion, it's chaos when Cameron's back in town!"
3. Shakira: "Overwrought and underdressed, she always strikes a familiar pose. Somebody should tell her those are probably Madonna's old clothes!"
2. Kelly Osbourne: "A fright-wigged Baby Doll, stuck in a goth prom gown. Now we know what happened to Ozzy's hand-me-downs!"
1. Anna Nicole Smith: "Anna's fashion follies are the worst of the year. Don't bother with a new designer, Anna, just hire a structural engineer!"
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Education Theological School Grads Show Support With Rainbow Tassels 2 hours 20 min ago
- Technology Want the Worst? Search for 'Gayest' 2 hours 50 min ago
- The End of Bullying WATCH: It Already Got Better for This Colorado Student 7:58 PM
- Women Kaitlyn Hunt Refuses Plea, Heads to Court Over Same-Sex High School Relationship 7:48 PM
- Politics Ukrainian LGBT Pride Event Blocked 7:32 PM
- Sports MMA Fighter in First Fight Since Revealing Gender Transition 7:00 PM
- Women Op-Ed: Remembering Sakia Gunn: the News Coverage and Homophobic Murder 6:27 PM