HBO, Cinemax air Slo-Mo
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 17 2003 1:00 AM ET
Cable channels HBO Signature and Cinemax have begun airing the short film Slo-Mo, directed by out filmmaker John Krokidas. Slo-Mo is the story of a young man living in New York City who wakes one day to find himself in a world in which everyone is living at an accelerated pace--except for himself. The man soon finds other "slo-mos" who inhabit the frazzled city. The short was a film festival favorite, winning awards at festivals last year in Atlanta; Austin; Nashville; Nantucket, Mass.; and Uppsala, Sweden. Check local listings for airtimes.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'
- Same-Sex Couple's Kiss Sparks U.K. Bus Driver's Antigay Rant
- WATCH: CNN's Cooper, Lemon Explore Their Roots in Special Program