HBO, Cinemax air Slo-Mo
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 17 2003 12:00 AM ET
Cable channels HBO Signature and Cinemax have begun airing the short film Slo-Mo, directed by out filmmaker John Krokidas. Slo-Mo is the story of a young man living in New York City who wakes one day to find himself in a world in which everyone is living at an accelerated pace--except for himself. The man soon finds other "slo-mos" who inhabit the frazzled city. The short was a film festival favorite, winning awards at festivals last year in Atlanta; Austin; Nashville; Nantucket, Mass.; and Uppsala, Sweden. Check local listings for airtimes.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View