HBO, Cinemax air Slo-Mo
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 17 2003 1:00 AM ET
Cable channels HBO Signature and Cinemax have begun airing the short film Slo-Mo, directed by out filmmaker John Krokidas. Slo-Mo is the story of a young man living in New York City who wakes one day to find himself in a world in which everyone is living at an accelerated pace--except for himself. The man soon finds other "slo-mos" who inhabit the frazzled city. The short was a film festival favorite, winning awards at festivals last year in Atlanta; Austin; Nashville; Nantucket, Mass.; and Uppsala, Sweden. Check local listings for airtimes.
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel
- Gay High-Schooler Gets Date for Prom — With Straight Best Friend
- AIDS Org. Made Men Over 40 Pay to Attend Pool Party