HBO, Cinemax air Slo-Mo
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 17 2003 1:00 AM ET
Cable channels HBO Signature and Cinemax have begun airing the short film Slo-Mo, directed by out filmmaker John Krokidas. Slo-Mo is the story of a young man living in New York City who wakes one day to find himself in a world in which everyone is living at an accelerated pace--except for himself. The man soon finds other "slo-mos" who inhabit the frazzled city. The short was a film festival favorite, winning awards at festivals last year in Atlanta; Austin; Nashville; Nantucket, Mass.; and Uppsala, Sweden. Check local listings for airtimes.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Outrage After Major Minn. Paper Sells Transphobic Coalition Full-Page Ad
- Bible-Quoting Man Shoots Couple With BB Gun Outside Minneapolis Gay Bar
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail