HBO, Cinemax air Slo-Mo
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 17 2003 1:00 AM ET
Cable channels HBO Signature and Cinemax have begun airing the short film Slo-Mo, directed by out filmmaker John Krokidas. Slo-Mo is the story of a young man living in New York City who wakes one day to find himself in a world in which everyone is living at an accelerated pace--except for himself. The man soon finds other "slo-mos" who inhabit the frazzled city. The short was a film festival favorite, winning awards at festivals last year in Atlanta; Austin; Nashville; Nantucket, Mass.; and Uppsala, Sweden. Check local listings for airtimes.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Ex-BYU Student Assaulted, Evicted After Coming Out