Showtime to adapt A.M. Homes's Jack
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 24 2003 12:00 AM ET
Variety reports that out director Lee Rose will direct an adaptation of A.M. Homes's novel Jack for Showtime. The book deals with a 15-year-old boy who must come to terms with his parents' divorce and the fact that his father is gay. The film will begin shooting in February with Ron Silver, Stockard Channing, and Anton Yelchin (Hearts in Atlantis) starring. A screen version of Homes's book The Safety of Objects will open theatrically later this year, directed by lesbian filmmaker Rose Troche.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View