ABC's Primetime Thursday to examine the lingering effects of "don't ask, don't tell"
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 31 2003 1:00 AM ET
The Thursday, January 30, edition of ABC's Primetime Thursday examines the ongoing effects of the "don't ask, don't tell" policy on the American military. A report from the show's senior legal correspondent, Cynthia McFadden, finds that more people are currently being discharged from service due to sexual orientation than were discharged before the policy took effect. For more information, visit abcnews.go.com.
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- 14 Stunning Photos of LGBT Military Personnel
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- 6 Last-Minute Exercises for the Perfect Gay Beach Bod