ABC's Primetime Thursday to examine the lingering effects of "don't ask, don't tell"
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 31 2003 12:00 AM ET
The Thursday, January 30, edition of ABC's Primetime Thursday examines the ongoing effects of the "don't ask, don't tell" policy on the American military. A report from the show's senior legal correspondent, Cynthia McFadden, finds that more people are currently being discharged from service due to sexual orientation than were discharged before the policy took effect. For more information, visit abcnews.go.com.
- Love and Sex Single, Fun, Fit, and Fifty 25 sec ago
- Travel Travelogue: News and Notes from Philly, San Diego and More 17 min 13 sec ago
- Politics Virginia's House Repeals Sodomy Ban 1 hour 16 min ago
- Crime WATCH: Gay Couple Attacked in NYC on 10th Anniversary 1 hour 22 min ago
- Theater Late Gay TV Star's Play Eyes Broadway 2 hours 6 min ago
- Commentary Why Is the St Patrick's Day Parade So Important to LGBT Activists? 2 hours 6 min ago
- Comedy WATCH: Jeffrey: The Series Episode 7, ‘Velvet Rope’ 2 hours 9 min ago