ABC's Primetime Thursday to examine the lingering effects of "don't ask, don't tell"
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 31 2003 1:00 AM ET
The Thursday, January 30, edition of ABC's Primetime Thursday examines the ongoing effects of the "don't ask, don't tell" policy on the American military. A report from the show's senior legal correspondent, Cynthia McFadden, finds that more people are currently being discharged from service due to sexual orientation than were discharged before the policy took effect. For more information, visit abcnews.go.com.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- Another Marriage Equality Group Calls It Quits
- 60 Homoerotic Album Covers