ABC's Primetime Thursday to examine the lingering effects of "don't ask, don't tell"
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 31 2003 1:00 AM ET
The Thursday, January 30, edition of ABC's Primetime Thursday examines the ongoing effects of the "don't ask, don't tell" policy on the American military. A report from the show's senior legal correspondent, Cynthia McFadden, finds that more people are currently being discharged from service due to sexual orientation than were discharged before the policy took effect. For more information, visit abcnews.go.com.
- Ireland Votes Yes, Becomes First Nation in World to Approve Marriage Equality
- #TBT: The Battle for the Bulge
- Duggar Show Pulled From TLC Schedule, Could Be Canceled
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Artist Spotlight: Ben McNutt
- PHOTOS: Let's Take a Long Look at Long Beach Pride