ABC's Primetime Thursday to examine the lingering effects of "don't ask, don't tell"
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 31 2003 1:00 AM ET
The Thursday, January 30, edition of ABC's Primetime Thursday examines the ongoing effects of the "don't ask, don't tell" policy on the American military. A report from the show's senior legal correspondent, Cynthia McFadden, finds that more people are currently being discharged from service due to sexual orientation than were discharged before the policy took effect. For more information, visit abcnews.go.com.
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- WATCH: Mississippi Clerk Refuses to Wed Gay Couples, Quits After 24 Years
- George Takei Takes on Clarence Thomas and Donald Trump (and Wins!)
- Why Is the Duggar Family Paying the Cops Investigating Them?
- Texas Pastor Who Threatened to Set Himself Aflame Now 'Loves' Gays
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls