ABC's Primetime Thursday to examine the lingering effects of "don't ask, don't tell"
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 31 2003 1:00 AM ET
The Thursday, January 30, edition of ABC's Primetime Thursday examines the ongoing effects of the "don't ask, don't tell" policy on the American military. A report from the show's senior legal correspondent, Cynthia McFadden, finds that more people are currently being discharged from service due to sexual orientation than were discharged before the policy took effect. For more information, visit abcnews.go.com.
- Hot Sheet: Guardians and Go-Go Boys
- Artist Spotlight: Czanara
- N.J. School Reverses Position, Will Let Trans Teen Attend As Girl She Is
- LISTEN: 19 Kids and Counting Star Records Transphobic Robocall
- The World's Greatest, Gayest Insults
- Writers Lena Waithe & Justin Simien Show Hollywood It’s More Than Just Black & White