Chris Coleman re-ups as artistic director of Portland Center Stage
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 05 2003 1:00 AM ET
The board of directors of Portland [Ore.] Center Stage has renewed the three-year contract of openly gay artistic director Chris Coleman, which will keep him in his current position through April 2006. Since arriving in Portland in 2000, Coleman's several directorial efforts include the West Coast premiere of Flesh and Blood, based on the novel by Michael Cunningham.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- Another Marriage Equality Group Calls It Quits
- WATCH: Indiana Town Postpones LGBT Rights Vote Over Confusion