Chris Coleman re-ups as artistic director of Portland Center Stage
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 05 2003 1:00 AM ET
The board of directors of Portland [Ore.] Center Stage has renewed the three-year contract of openly gay artistic director Chris Coleman, which will keep him in his current position through April 2006. Since arriving in Portland in 2000, Coleman's several directorial efforts include the West Coast premiere of Flesh and Blood, based on the novel by Michael Cunningham.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Gov. Mike Pence: 'This Is a Perception Problem'
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?