Chris Coleman re-ups as artistic director of Portland Center Stage
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 05 2003 1:00 AM ET
The board of directors of Portland [Ore.] Center Stage has renewed the three-year contract of openly gay artistic director Chris Coleman, which will keep him in his current position through April 2006. Since arriving in Portland in 2000, Coleman's several directorial efforts include the West Coast premiere of Flesh and Blood, based on the novel by Michael Cunningham.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- RuPaul's Drag Race's Max: I Made a 'Grave Mistake'
- WATCH: Gay Dream Team of Michael Urie, Randy Harrison in Such Good People
- Op-ed: Leelah Alcorn 'Ciswashed' by the Media, White House
- Fateful Typo Discovered in Ky Peterson's Sentencing