Chris Coleman re-ups as artistic director of Portland Center Stage
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 05 2003 1:00 AM ET
The board of directors of Portland [Ore.] Center Stage has renewed the three-year contract of openly gay artistic director Chris Coleman, which will keep him in his current position through April 2006. Since arriving in Portland in 2000, Coleman's several directorial efforts include the West Coast premiere of Flesh and Blood, based on the novel by Michael Cunningham.
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- 15 Queer Documentaries That Helped Define Us
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body