Chris Coleman re-ups as artistic director of Portland Center Stage
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 05 2003 1:00 AM ET
The board of directors of Portland [Ore.] Center Stage has renewed the three-year contract of openly gay artistic director Chris Coleman, which will keep him in his current position through April 2006. Since arriving in Portland in 2000, Coleman's several directorial efforts include the West Coast premiere of Flesh and Blood, based on the novel by Michael Cunningham.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Rep. Steve King Wants Congress to Denounce Supreme Court's Marriage Equality Ruling
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- Meet the First Trans Pastor Officially Ordained by the Evangelical Lutheran Church
- Bullying from the Top?
- Hillary Clinton's Kind Words to Gay Kid 'Afraid' for His Future