Toni Collette signs on for Nia Vardalos's drag comedy
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 08 2003 1:00 AM ET
Toni Collette has joined the cast of Connie and Carla and will costar opposite Nia Vardalos as the two play dinner-theater singers who are forced to go undercover as drag queens in Los Angeles, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Collette became an international star lip-synching ABBA songs in Muriel's Wedding and has received acclaim for her recent roles in About a Boy and The Hours.
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- WATCH: Mississippi Clerk Refuses to Wed Gay Couples, Quits After 24 Years
- George Takei Takes on Clarence Thomas and Donald Trump (and Wins!)
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Trans Woman Who Expanded Facebook's Gender Options Banned For Not Using 'Real Name'
- Why Is the Duggar Family Paying the Cops Investigating Them?