The Anna Nicole Show's Bobby Trendy signs a TV show deal
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 11 2003 1:00 AM ET
Los Angeles interior designer Bobby Trendy, best known for his outrageous appearances on E!'s The Anna Nicole Show, has signed with Weller/Grossman Productions to host a show of his own, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The new show, tentatively titled The Bobby Trendy Show, will feature Trendy giving advice to regular people about home decor and will feature a peek into his personal life as well. "To our mind, Bobby is the freshest, most distinctive new design talent to come to television in a long, long time," said Robb Weller, who is executive-producing the show with Gary H. Grossman.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- 19 Shows LGBT Viewers Can't Miss This Fall
- Faking It's Michael J. Willett Is the Teen Heartthrob We've Been Waiting For
- Louisiana Judge Strikes Down State's Marriage Ban
- WATCH: YouTuber R.J. Aguiar Releases 'Ask a Bi Guy'
- Fergie: Labels and Love