The Anna Nicole Show's Bobby Trendy signs a TV show deal
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 11 2003 1:00 AM ET
Los Angeles interior designer Bobby Trendy, best known for his outrageous appearances on E!'s The Anna Nicole Show, has signed with Weller/Grossman Productions to host a show of his own, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The new show, tentatively titled The Bobby Trendy Show, will feature Trendy giving advice to regular people about home decor and will feature a peek into his personal life as well. "To our mind, Bobby is the freshest, most distinctive new design talent to come to television in a long, long time," said Robb Weller, who is executive-producing the show with Gary H. Grossman.
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Is It Time for These Indiana Events to Relocate?