Williamson to write Creek sendoff
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 19 2003 1:00 AM ET
Kevin Williamson, the out creator of the WB drama Dawson's Creek, will return from his four-year hiatus to help pen the series's finale to be aired May 14, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Williamson said he was approached by the series's stars, including James Van Der Beek and Katie Holmes, as well as WB executives to help complete the two-hour episode, which shows Dawson and his friends in the future.
"Without hesitation, I said, 'Absolutely,'" Williamson said. "It's my childhood relived for the last six years in a much better way than it went around the first time." Williamson said he would donate his fee from the show to the Gay, Lesbian, and Straight Education Network.
- Anne Rice Announces New Vampire Chronicles Novel
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- Is Mr. Peabody & Sherman About Adoption by Gays?
- The A-List Interview: Chris O'Dowd
- Op-ed: In Boston, an Ugly St. Patrick's Day Tradition Continues
- Trans Woman Sues CrossFit After Being Told to Compete in Men's Division
- Current Issue Editor’s Letter: April/May Issue 39 min 6 sec ago
- Parenting Is Mr. Peabody & Sherman About Adoption by Gays? 1 hour 40 min ago
- Media Former Fox Sportscaster Claims Anti-Antigay Discrimination March 10 2014 9:37 PM
- Women Lorde Takes Down Idiot DJ Who Implies She and Taylor Swift Are Lesbians March 10 2014 9:01 PM
- Women WATCH: Trailer for New Lesbian-Themed Series #Hashtag March 10 2014 7:54 PM
- Travel Sydney Mardi Gras: A Post-Mortem March 10 2014 7:47 PM
- Marriage Equality WATCH: Marriage Equality Is an 'Extra Right,' Says Right-Wing Activist March 10 2014 7:44 PM