Isaac Mizrahi to design clothes for Target
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 28 2003 1:00 AM ET
Out fashion designer Isaac Mizrahi announced Monday that he had struck a deal to partner with Target stores to do an exclusive line of "classically designed sportswear and accessories for the style-conscious woman" starting in August, according to PlanetOut.com. He joins Target's other openly gay exclusive designer, Todd Oldham, and his back-to-school items.
Mizrahi's collection will include shoes, handbags, hats, gloves, and eyewear. Prices will range from $9.99 for woven shirts to $70 for outerwear. Target intends on creating a commercial campaign featuring Mizrahi for the new clothing line. "This new collection will offer affordable luxury for every woman, everywhere," Mizrahi said. "My clothes have always celebrated the style of American women of all ages and all walks of life."
- Anne Rice Announces New Vampire Chronicles Novel
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- Op-ed: In Boston, an Ugly St. Patrick's Day Tradition Continues
- Is Mr. Peabody & Sherman About Adoption by Gays?
- The A-List Interview: Chris O'Dowd
- Op-ed: Pope Francis: One Year In, Door Slightly Ajar for LGBT People
- Current Issue Editor’s Letter: April/May Issue 38 min 21 sec ago
- Parenting Is Mr. Peabody & Sherman About Adoption by Gays? 1 hour 39 min ago
- Media Former Fox Sportscaster Claims Anti-Antigay Discrimination March 10 2014 9:37 PM
- Women Lorde Takes Down Idiot DJ Who Implies She and Taylor Swift Are Lesbians March 10 2014 9:01 PM
- Women WATCH: Trailer for New Lesbian-Themed Series #Hashtag March 10 2014 7:54 PM
- Travel Sydney Mardi Gras: A Post-Mortem March 10 2014 7:47 PM
- Marriage Equality WATCH: Marriage Equality Is an 'Extra Right,' Says Right-Wing Activist March 10 2014 7:44 PM