Isaac Mizrahi to design clothes for Target
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 28 2003 1:00 AM ET
Out fashion designer Isaac Mizrahi announced Monday that he had struck a deal to partner with Target stores to do an exclusive line of "classically designed sportswear and accessories for the style-conscious woman" starting in August, according to PlanetOut.com. He joins Target's other openly gay exclusive designer, Todd Oldham, and his back-to-school items.
Mizrahi's collection will include shoes, handbags, hats, gloves, and eyewear. Prices will range from $9.99 for woven shirts to $70 for outerwear. Target intends on creating a commercial campaign featuring Mizrahi for the new clothing line. "This new collection will offer affordable luxury for every woman, everywhere," Mizrahi said. "My clothes have always celebrated the style of American women of all ages and all walks of life."
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'
- PHOTOS: Toronto Shows Off Its Pride
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality