GLAAD honors Christina Aguilera for "Beautiful" video
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 01 2003 1:00 AM ET
Christina Aguilera and her music video "Beautiful" will be honored by the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation at the group's awards dinner on April 26 in Los Angeles. "Christina's decision to feature gay and transgendered people in her video is a strong statement of inclusion, affirmation, and acceptance," said a GLAAD spokesperson.
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- 35 Activists, Doctors, and Organizations Speak Out in Support of PrEP
- Op-ed: I Am a Straight, Female Sister of Perpetual Indulgence (And You Can Be, Too!)
- 7 Absurd Legal 'Arguments' Against Marriage Equality From a Straight Couple in Kansas
- Op-ed: There's No Christian Case for Raising Cash for Homophobes