GLAAD honors Christina Aguilera for "Beautiful" video
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 01 2003 12:00 AM ET
Christina Aguilera and her music video "Beautiful" will be honored by the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation at the group's awards dinner on April 26 in Los Angeles. "Christina's decision to feature gay and transgendered people in her video is a strong statement of inclusion, affirmation, and acceptance," said a GLAAD spokesperson.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Hands Down, the Single Best Quote of 2014
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Will Florida Arrest Clerks for Marrying Gay Couples?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment