GLAAD honors Christina Aguilera for "Beautiful" video
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 01 2003 12:00 AM ET
Christina Aguilera and her music video "Beautiful" will be honored by the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation at the group's awards dinner on April 26 in Los Angeles. "Christina's decision to feature gay and transgendered people in her video is a strong statement of inclusion, affirmation, and acceptance," said a GLAAD spokesperson.
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- Meet This Year's 'Prime Time 25'
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'
- Why the Mississippi Marriage Win Is Our Most Important Yet