GLAAD honors Christina Aguilera for "Beautiful" video
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 01 2003 1:00 AM ET
Christina Aguilera and her music video "Beautiful" will be honored by the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation at the group's awards dinner on April 26 in Los Angeles. "Christina's decision to feature gay and transgendered people in her video is a strong statement of inclusion, affirmation, and acceptance," said a GLAAD spokesperson.
- WATCH: Mississippi Clerk Refuses to Wed Gay Couples, Quits After 24 Years
- George Takei Takes on Clarence Thomas and Donald Trump (and Wins!)
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Will Marriage Equality Cause a Spike in Homeless LGBT Youth?
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Why Is the Duggar Family Paying the Cops Investigating Them?