GLAAD honors Christina Aguilera for "Beautiful" video
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 01 2003 1:00 AM ET
Christina Aguilera and her music video "Beautiful" will be honored by the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation at the group's awards dinner on April 26 in Los Angeles. "Christina's decision to feature gay and transgendered people in her video is a strong statement of inclusion, affirmation, and acceptance," said a GLAAD spokesperson.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Michigan Woman Sues Planet Fitness Over Trans-Inclusive Locker Room
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- WATCH: To Rand Paul, Marriage Equality Signals 'Moral Crisis'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'