Unzipped director to return with Balls
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 07 2003 1:00 AM ET
Out filmmaker Douglas Keeve, who directed the hit Isaac Mizrahi documentary Unzipped, will make his feature debut with Balls, which will also be set in the fashion world. The New York Post's Page Six reports that Keeve is casting the roles of the film's central love triangle: a small-town boy who becomes a male model, his hot-tempered model girlfriend, and his best friend. The film is set to shoot in New York in the spring. Keeve has just completed another documentary, Rodeo, about a bronc-busting champion and a Miss Rodeo USA wanna-be.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- Same-Sex Couple's Kiss Sparks U.K. Bus Driver's Antigay Rant
- Op-ed: How the Voices of Children Have Helped Turn the Tide on Marriage Equality
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'