Unzipped director to return with Balls
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 07 2003 1:00 AM ET
Out filmmaker Douglas Keeve, who directed the hit Isaac Mizrahi documentary Unzipped, will make his feature debut with Balls, which will also be set in the fashion world. The New York Post's Page Six reports that Keeve is casting the roles of the film's central love triangle: a small-town boy who becomes a male model, his hot-tempered model girlfriend, and his best friend. The film is set to shoot in New York in the spring. Keeve has just completed another documentary, Rodeo, about a bronc-busting champion and a Miss Rodeo USA wanna-be.
- Artist Spotlight: Roberta Marrero
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- PHOTOS: Meet the First Trans Man to Win a Gay Games Gold in Powerlifting
- Op-ed: The Trouble With Teen Wolf
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg on Marriage Decision: 'No Need For Us to Rush'
- WATCH: Antigay Billboard Sparks Controversy in Tenn.