Unzipped director to return with Balls
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 07 2003 1:00 AM ET
Out filmmaker Douglas Keeve, who directed the hit Isaac Mizrahi documentary Unzipped, will make his feature debut with Balls, which will also be set in the fashion world. The New York Post's Page Six reports that Keeve is casting the roles of the film's central love triangle: a small-town boy who becomes a male model, his hot-tempered model girlfriend, and his best friend. The film is set to shoot in New York in the spring. Keeve has just completed another documentary, Rodeo, about a bronc-busting champion and a Miss Rodeo USA wanna-be.
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Tim Cook on Standing Up to Discrimination: 'It’s Time for All of Us'
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word