Unzipped director to return with Balls
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 07 2003 12:00 AM ET
Out filmmaker Douglas Keeve, who directed the hit Isaac Mizrahi documentary Unzipped, will make his feature debut with Balls, which will also be set in the fashion world. The New York Post's Page Six reports that Keeve is casting the roles of the film's central love triangle: a small-town boy who becomes a male model, his hot-tempered model girlfriend, and his best friend. The film is set to shoot in New York in the spring. Keeve has just completed another documentary, Rodeo, about a bronc-busting champion and a Miss Rodeo USA wanna-be.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Art on the Edge in a Warm Climate
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- New Suicide Hotline Dedicated to Trans People Now Open for Calls
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'