Unzipped director to return with Balls
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 07 2003 1:00 AM ET
Out filmmaker Douglas Keeve, who directed the hit Isaac Mizrahi documentary Unzipped, will make his feature debut with Balls, which will also be set in the fashion world. The New York Post's Page Six reports that Keeve is casting the roles of the film's central love triangle: a small-town boy who becomes a male model, his hot-tempered model girlfriend, and his best friend. The film is set to shoot in New York in the spring. Keeve has just completed another documentary, Rodeo, about a bronc-busting champion and a Miss Rodeo USA wanna-be.
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun