Trio airs Easy Riders, Raging Bulls
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 08 2003 12:00 AM ET
The Trio cable network will present the broadcast premiere of the documentary Easy Riders, Raging Bulls on Sunday, March 9, at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific (check local listings). Based on the best-seller by Peter Biskind, the documentary focuses on filmmakers of the 1970s, including Peter Bogdanovich, Francis Ford Coppola, George Lucas, Martin Scorsese, Dennis Hopper, and openly gay director John Schlesinger. For more information visit www.TrioTV.com.
- WATCH: The 12 Gayest Holiday Spectaculars Ever!
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- These Couples Prove Love Is Love
- Op-ed: What I Didn't Learn in Catholic School
- Redbox Picks Up Bridegroom Despite Rule Against Documentaries
- Bryan Singer Announces News for Next X-Men Film
- Parenting Israel Again Deals Gay Couples, Families Legislative Setback 0 sec ago
- Entertainment News Tig Notaro Nominated for Best Comedy Album 36 min ago
- HIV & AIDS Republican Pol: Gays Want Free Medical Care Because of AIDS 40 min ago
- Politics Gay Former Republican Congressman Condemns Interparty Discrimination 3:07 PM
- World News Putin Tightens Grip on Kremlin-Run News Agencies 3:02 PM
- Film Redbox Picks Up Bridegroom Despite Rule Against Documentaries 2:53 PM
- Travel Super Seniors of the Palm Springs Follies Prepare for the End 2:49 PM